• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Create A Panoramic Shot IN PSE2021

Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if anybody could kindly point me in the direction of stitching two images to create a panoramic result in Photoshop Elements 2021?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Did you then click the Create Panorama button in the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently recorded a quick video demonstration in reply to another question on this Support Community regarding creating a panorama in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021.

I couldn't show it in the video, but you need to hold down the Shift key when you get to the part where you select all the images in the Photo Bin at the same time 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot for that very quick response. Will have a try.

Appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another suggestion:

Use the organizer. Select your files to stitch together and use the menu Edit >> Photomerge >> Photomerge panorama.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that tip after selecting all the shots in the panorama that I have taken being careful to overlap frames, and holding down the Shift key to select all the frames, then Photomerge-Panorama. It then says Panorama will be created in Expert View but then nothing happens. Where am I going wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you then click the Create Panorama button in the Taskbar at the bottom of the screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for that helpful reply.

That I did not know of or do. Will give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines