• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Delete PSE 2018 Organizer files that are unable to connect?

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've finally got Organizer to give me a list of missing files but I don't see an option to Delete the files that can not be reconnected.   I've tried highlighting those files in the list and hitting Delete but that was a "no go".    I'm sure there must be a way.   I'm hoping that someone here has the time to let me know how I should be trying to Delete those files.

Thanks!

Using Windows 10 (if that makes any difference) 

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

PLEASE disregard....    I finally noticed the tiny dropdown list and that is where the options I was looking for were hiding.   I would have noticed if I had been in full screen but I've got several windows open trying to multi-task (and not very well).

Thanks All.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE disregard....    I finally noticed the tiny dropdown list and that is where the options I was looking for were hiding.   I would have noticed if I had been in full screen but I've got several windows open trying to multi-task (and not very well).

Thanks All.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks All.

By @imaquila

LocateMissing-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines