• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Fix Photoshop “An Unknown or Invalid JPEG Marker Type is Found” error

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop is the most versatile software used by the designers but working on it can be difficult sometimes. There can be multiple errors such as “An Unknown or Invalid JPEG Marker Type is Found” that we face in Photoshop. Not being able to edit or enhance my valuable photos with special effects in Photoshop is not only frustrating but can also affect the quality of my work. So here, I need a ffective solutions to fix the unknown or invalid JPEG marker error.

TOPICS
How to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the Photoshop Elements forum, not Photoshop CC. 

This problem usually happens with photos shared with phone apps.  The solution is usually to open the file in a simple image editor - even the Microsoft Photos app and save the file again, even overwriting the original image.  (But you may want to copy the image first until you are sure that this solution works for your images.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines