• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the new photos automatically recognized on NAS (Photoshop Elements 2021)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have newly installed Photoshop Elements 2021 on my PC. I also store my photos on the NAS (Network Access Storage).

Now I have the problem that the drive monitoring no longer works automatically. When I save new pictures on the NAS drive, Photoshop Elements 2021 no longer recognises them.

I had the same problem with Photoshop Elements 2013. Here I could solve it by starting the service "Adobe Active File Monitor V13" under my local Windows account.

I can't find such a service for Photoshop Elements 2021, I only see this service for Photoshop Elements 2013 (which is still installed).

Can anyone tell me how to get the new photos (which I store on the NAS) to be automatically recognised by Adobe Phothoshop Elements?

Thanks a lot
Greetings René

TOPICS
Feature request , How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if the solution posted here helps you.

Added:  Actually, this post may be more useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using PSE 2021 and not able to open Myriad Arabic PDF font file.
Missing font?

Please Help me ;(

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines