Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to manually delete autocreations

Mentor ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS FOR WINDOWS USERS

This is for people who don't want to see any old auto creations for any reason on that pretty start screen.

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\18.0\CAHeadless\Creations\
That's the location for auto creations for PSE 2020.  PSE 2021 would be 19, isntead of 18.0.

The names are radomly generated:  '7a8433fe-1476-4bd4-b1d6-03655626af55" for example. 

Just go in the creations folder and delete them

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it easier to click the View All button on the Welcome screen, then click the trash icon on all the Auto Creations I don't want to keep, but thanks for pointing out where they are in the filesystem on Windows 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For some, for whatever reason,  that isn't an option--- we turn off auto creations and yet some still appear.   One gentleman in another thread had 1 autocreation he could not delete, using the standard method you described.   Of all the autocretions I had seen, for me, none of them was anything I would wanna keep, or share with anyone.    There are tons of free tools that can make way better slideshows, with thosands of percent more control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines