• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open DNG file in PSE2021 to convert to JPG

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New to PSE.  When I open a RAF file it opens in Camera Raw 13.0. After I do my edits when I save, a DNG file is produced. 
Now *can* I work with this DNG file in photoshop elements and then produce a JPG eventually. When I try to open this DNG file PSE always opens only in Camera Raw. How do I convert this DNG file to JPG

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forget about 'saving' as DNG. What you are doing is to 'convert' the proprietary Fuji raw file to the universal DNG raw format. What you want to do is to click on the 'Open' button in camera raw to bring the converted raw data into the normal pixel editor from which you can save or print your edits in your preferred formats.

Just keep in mind that jpeg does not support 16 bits editing, so set the bottom menu to 16 bits in Camera Raw or convert the file in 8 bits from the editor. Image >> mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much. That helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines