How to print calendar using thicker paper on Elements 2018

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I bought PSE 2018, I was able to use 110 lb paper to print the calendar.  Now, 2021, it only prints half or 3/4 of the photo with the same weight paper. The rest is left blank.  It prints OK with 20 lb paper.  I have changed the setting to plain thick paper and plain paper and still have same problem.  Suggestions?  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving thread to the Photoshop Elements forum from Using the Community

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The weight of the paper should have nothing to do with how the page prints using Elements.  That is something related to your printer.  Are you printing in the Organizer or the Editor?  Does the problem exist in both print engines?  A screenshot of where you are changing the printer settings may be helpful.  In the meantime, if the problem exists with the Editor, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  This will reset the program to its out-of-the-box condition, so you may have to reset any other special preferences settings you have made. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines