• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to re-download PSE 2021?

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,Recently I bought a copy of Photoshop elements 2021 on disc. Since then I have had to get a new laptop which has no optical drive Can anyone tell me if there is anyway to download the program without paying again.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to pay again.  You can download from this link. (And you will receive a fully updated copy of the program instead of the original version which is probably on the disc that you have.)

If you still have access to your old computer, you should deactivate the copy you have there (unless you may still use it).  Go to the Help menu of the Editor and sign out.  You are entitled to have the program installed on two computers (but only use one at a time).  If you ever want to install the program on another computer, you will receive an error message if you don't deactivate your current copy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines