• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to reinstall PhotoShop Elements 14

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the photoshop elements 14 has stopped working properly on my macbook pro after updateing to BIG SUR 11.3.1

I got a message saying to Reinstall Photoshop elements 14  BUT when i have tried the disk says it needs updating and to contact provider, when i have contacted them they said i need to come here to find a solution.

All i want to do is repair all these old family photos and some family friends old photos.

It is upsetting me as i am working on a photo that i wanted to finish either this week or next for my mother.

Thank you

Paul

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but your outta luck.  you need to get the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Paul,

Unfortunately, Photoshop Elements 14 is not compatible with the latest macOS Big Sur. This is due to changes that Apple made about 18 months ago with the launch of their previous macOS Catalina which resulted in macOS now only supporting 64-bit applications. Photoshop Elements 14 was released over 5 years ago and contains some 32-bit code, and hence, will not run on the last two versions of macOS.

So what I suggest doing is download and install the 30-day trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 which will run on macOS Big Sur. This will give you plenty of time to finish your current photo project. While there have been many great new features added to Photoshop Elements since version 14, the essential basic photo editing tools and techniques have not changed much, so you should be able to pick it up pretty quickly.

If after your 30-day trial has ended you wish to purchase Photoshop Elements 2021 you will be eligible for the upgrade price of $79.99.

Here's a link to download the 30-day trial:

Download Photoshop Elements free trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines