How to save a signature brush

Participant ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having just installed the latest PSE, could you tell me how to save something as a brush, such as my signature.  An idiots guide for an idiot like me, step by step.

I manage to make a jpeg and/or psd picture, of the right size, send it to Editor, then open the brush tool.  Sometimes I manage to save it by 'Define Brush' but after a while it disappears.  I think there is more to it than this. Thank you.

TOPICS
Creative , Feature request , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022
See if this tutorial help you.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this tutorial help you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

I follow the simple instructions, and put the new brushes into say - Basic Brushes - and they show up okay at the bottom of the list.

If I then go to another category, like Default Brushes, and then return to Basic Brushes - they have all gone.

I have had this same problem for years, different computers, different Elements.  Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines