• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to see images such as jpeg and gif in Preview after choosing "Save to Web"

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded my iMac to Catalina.  I had succesfully been using Adobe Elements 15

previously on High Sierra.  Now, when I go to "Save for Web" and then try to "Preview" I get this error message on all images and animations:

"Access to the file was denied"

"The file at ……/T/TemporaryItems/SaveForWeb/BrowserPreview/BrowserPreview_tmp.html is not readable.

It may have been removed, moved, or file permissions may be preventing access."

I do have Administrator privileges on my iMac.  I am wondering what Settings I need to change.

TOPICS
Actions , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using Safari or another browser to do the Save for Web preview?

On a sidenote, you may experience other major issues using pse 15 on macOS Catalina, since apple made major changes to Catalina and removed some of the os code that pse 15 needs to work properly.

The current photoshop elements 2020 is fully functional with macOS Catalina and is the only version adobe recommends using on macOS Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines