• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to set a transparent workspace

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded from PSe v9 to v2022 on Mac.  How do I set the blank workspace to transparent, so I can see all the files and folders underneath?  This is NOT about transparent backgrounds in images.  The old v9 did this by default.  If I launch PSe 2022 with no images, I get the whole screen covered with a grey workspace.  Annoying!

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Unfortunately, Adobe removed turning off the Application Frame in photoshop elements versions 11 and newer on the Mac side. (Windows versions never had that feature)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, Adobe removed turning off the Application Frame in photoshop elements versions 11 and newer on the Mac side. (Windows versions never had that feature)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhh, another 'improvement'. Grrrrrr!  And people often wonder why I hate to upgrade.

Thanks Jeff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines