Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Show Photo My Of My Images On A AWall

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I produce large photos (both canvas & framed). I was wondering if Adobe has any software that enables me to show what they would look like (framed where applicable) and on a wall? 

Regards,

Fergal 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

That can be done with Photoshop Elements. The key to using PSE is to use layers, The background would be a picture of a wall, and your picture would be placed above this. The picture can be "framed" in PSE without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can be done with Photoshop Elements. The key to using PSE is to use layers, The background would be a picture of a wall, and your picture would be placed above this. The picture can be "framed" in PSE without a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent!
Thanks for that!😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

When you get ready to do this, the "wall" can be a texture, a gradient, solid color, etc. 

There are stock frames in PSE, but we can help you to make your own frames  - - wood -- scalloped, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks again!😀

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines