• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial Not Responding

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a boxed copy of PS Elements thinking it would come with an actual serial number - like it used to.  Silly me.  I've tried for more than an hour to turn my redemption code into a serial number so I can activate the software.

The https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial site is not repsonding.  Just four spinning blocks.  Tried on two browsers on my Mac, my iPhone, and my Win10 gaming PC.  Same result.  Even tried clearing all the cookies assocaited with Adobe.  No luck.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Site came up for me this morning and worked.  Get the SN and PSE22 activated.  I don't think it's hackers, just Adobe being Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is down now.

Hopefully, it will be back up soon.

You can still install it and use the trial until you can get the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial ran out whlie I was on vacation.  I switched to PSE22 via the trial when I got my new M1 Mac

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've exactly the same problem: Yesterday I bought PSE2022 and tried to install it.

On the Adobe website, PSE2022 wasn't available so I had to select PSE2021.

While trying to retrieve the installation code I saw that https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial is not reponding. All you get are four drunken boxes blinking around each other.
Is this a hacker at work??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Site came up for me this morning and worked.  Get the SN and PSE22 activated.  I don't think it's hackers, just Adobe being Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Skipclarke.

It worked for me today.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines