Exit

I can not start Adobe Elements 2023

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not start Photoshop Elements

I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2023, 2022-11-18
I have downloaded it and installed it in November (2022-11-18).
I have used it a few times.
Now I can not start the program.

What shall I do?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where can I find the licens code?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kalle.  Did you register your license with your Adobe.com account?  If so, this link will take you to the Products page of your account. There you will find download links for your registered products and the serial numbers for each.

If you have not yet registered the license, you will need to find the purchase information you received when you made your purchase.

If you still need help, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Hours of operation outside of the United States are limited. See the phone link for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines