• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't update Elements

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2022 Jan 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, when I'm trying to update Photoshop Elements, the circle loads forever. I have try to close my Firewall and to close other Adobe applications from Activity Monitor. I'm on a Mac OS Monterey (latest version). 

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 2022.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I'm trying to download Elements from Adobe website, always getting the erroe 113 (we are unable to reach Adobe servers). I first installed the software from CD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a solution please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I already did these steps but I still can't update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help & Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  With your permission, Support can take control of your machine remotely and figure out the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, chat doesn't work, as I can see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finally, I spoke to an agent, however he transfers the conversation to an expert. Once I have updates, I''ll write here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines