• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I just want to use it.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bought on amazon, created an account, verified email, activated software, downloaded software, title screen (or what ever) comes up. I click Photo Editor, it prompts to sign in, click sign in, asks to activate software (already done), click activate and it wants the code (I already put in) and to download software again. I should have just stuck with 2011 photoshop.

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You must be using the redemption code to activate the software, this code must be an alpha-numeric code which you must have got from amazon.

Please go here: https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Sign in with an Adobe ID, which you would also use to sign-in to the application installed.

Enter the redemption code -> this will give you back a serial number.

You can use this serial code to activate the softwate, this serial code is a 24 digit numeric code.

Hope this works.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

serial numbers for pse always start with 1057 as the first 4 digits. The response by Vipin should take care of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines