• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting error Code 11 and being told to re-install, but now the programme will not load

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements will not start up. I am told to re-install after getting error code 11.  I have been trying to re-install but the the programme will not

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Elements are you talking about?  And what Operating System are you using?  And if possible give us a screenshot of any error codes you have been receiving.

Was this a fresh install of the program or are you trying to reinstall it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The programme is Photoshop Elements 2022.  Not sure what you mean by operating system.  Please find, attached, the various screen shots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are using Windows but I can't tell whether you are using Windows 10 or 11.  The last message you posted means that the download for the program is damaged.

Have you ever installed the program successfully on your machine?  I see that you have a PSE icon on your desktop which raises the possibility that you have not uninstalled the program before installing it again.  If this is the case, you must uninstall Elements  2022 from the Control Panel.  I would then reboot and try to install again.  Go to this link to download the latest updated version of Elements (2022.4) and install from that file.

If you are still having problems, try contacting Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.  With your permission, Support can take control of your computer and get the program installed for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines