• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm starting ZOOM MEETINGS about Photoshop Elements

Mentor ,
Nov 27, 2021 Nov 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often spend quite a bit of time on a couple of FB groups about photoshop elements.  Lots of back and forth figuring out stuff that new users need help with.  

I decided to start something that's been "On the back burner" for a year or so.  Zoom meetings about PSE.
I've never heard or read about anyone hosting such meetings: offering real-time help and instruction.  
I'm goingto host the first "beta" version of this 1 week from today.

No reason others couldn't do the same. 

I tihink it's a good idea. 

If you don't feel it's a good idea, feel free to bust my chops about it. 

zoom (1).png

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had my second practice zoom meeting about PSE 2022- it was  a "shakedown cruise" of sorts to work out any kinks.

I see in the community that there have been zoom meetings on other things in the Adobe universe, but not PSE in particular. 

I went over, quickly, about some of the odd menu choices people may not be aware- answering questions, while screen sharing, in real time, how to see all the info about an image quickly, and told folks just what the heck a scratch disk reeally is. 

I really think this has tons of potential!

2021-12-12_120228.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had my 3rd and final practice zoom meeting.     7 people participated.   Discussed downloading custom brushes and shapes, and how to install them.    Seems to be a good way of teaching/ discussing PSE.  I don't record them, so I don't have a link to share to watch it. 

Next month:  I plan on two meetings a month.   I teach / demonstrate for about 30 minutes, then answer questions or show people how to do something.   I think it's much better that spending time trying to find "the right video" you can just ask "glenn, how do I add a brush set I just downloaded?"  or "Glenn, how do I make my own custom shapes"  type of stuff....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines