Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I paid for Elements 2020 Cannot Launch

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

This is infuriating. I paid for Elements 2020. I have the serial number and purchase code and when attempting to launch the app I get an error message. I cannot even type in a number to commence the process. I paid and cannot use it. That is highway robbery.

I can't even connec with customer service!!!

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS...I also got this message after putting in the redemption code: "Oops! This code has already been redeemed using a different Adobe ID."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you purchase Elements 2020 from?  If your purchase was made recently, I have to assume that you did not purchase from Adobe, and it sounds like you have been scammed since you have been given a redemption code that has been used by another account.  If that is the case, it is indeed (digital) highway robbery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not at all… here is my info:

Adobe Elements 2020

Purchase Code
Personal information removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum.  I have removed the codes you inserted in your post and hope that nobody else has stolen them.

You have not answered where you made your purchase from.

Have you previously installed and registered the program?  If so, follow this link to your Adobe account and see whether the program shows up under your account.

You haven't told us why you can't contact Elements support. If you are in the U.S., you can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Help and Support menu at Adobe.com. Or you can contact Support by telephone using the numbers listed here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and if you did make a purchase from Adobe, do you have more than one account (email address) that you have used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, in fact once changed to the other one, things seemed to be going fine and when I reuploaded the app and when through the process of attempting to launch the program, it didn't allow me to continue adding the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.  . . and one other thought:  If you already have a serial number, you don't need to use the redemption code to install the program. You must use the serial number that you already have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to and the moment I start the first digit, the screen shakes and doesn't allow me to do so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just noticed that you are on a Mac.  What OS are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Catalina 10.15.7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-11-03 at 21.58.55.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't help you any further with a Mac.  I suggest you reach out to Adobe Support with the information I provided earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Guess what???? It had nothing to do with Adobe...I am using an AZERTY keyboard and had to change to QWERTY to recognize the numbers. I inadvertantly was typing in gibberish. Problem solved by Adobe Hotline.

Thanks for all of your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines