• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I purchased Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 2020 on disc from Best Buy. Can't install it?

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no serial number on the disc cover or on the box that I can find. I do have a Redemption number, but do not know what it is for. I do not want to use the cloud. That is the reason I bought the programs on disc. I can't find a serial number, so I can't activiate it. It is installed on my PC from the disc. How do I activate it to use it. I am about ready to take this ridiculous thing back to Best Buy. Adobe ALWAYS makes it difficult to activate their product, but this one takes the cake.

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Serial numbers for PSE start 1057 (24 digits, all numbers, no letters) and are usually found on the disk wrapper inside the box or for downloads, within an email or may be found under your purchase history within your Adobe account.

If you have a redemption code (letters & numbers) sign-in at this link to convert it into a serial number.

https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines