• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I think Organizer needs it's own separate category here in the community

Mentor ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think Organizer needs it's own separate category.  I see many issues concerning the fuctionality of the Organizer- which I think having it's own catergory would help users keep focused on the subject. 

TOPICS
Feature request , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this to the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the Organizer in Photoshop Elements?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's only one that I'm aware of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe used to have many subforums for each product, but people never posted in the right place, so people trying to follow discussions had to go to all of them... except for separating developer forums, I think things are slightly better now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to PS Elements.]

Organizer is not a separate product like Photoshop or Lightroom.  Organizer is a feature inside PS Elements.  All such discussions belong in PS Elements where Elements experts and product users can find them.

Just my 2 cents.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Glenn 8675309 ,

Glenn,

I don't think splitting the forum would help.

What is not known to most posters is that they can assign categories, including 'Organizer' when asking or when filtering the posts to find related conversations, as you have rightly done yourself. That could help the help system to suggest 'similar conversations' or the user to filter already answered questions. But how many new posters in this forum use the categories?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines