Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've just clicked "contact Us" "Help from real People"

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- and was taken to a VIRTUAL agent

The likelehood of me throwing any more of my good money after the bad Ive already spent is virtually none whatsover.

This software went through  testing ?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Dec 05, 2021 Dec 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You make it rather difficult to provide help- you've not given us any info to go on. 

If it's about Monterey: all you can do wait till Adooooobe issues an update. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Apple has released an update of macOS 12.1, which fixes the launch issue for both Elements 2021 and 2022.

Also there is an update available for Elements 2022, which has this fix in case if you do not want to update your macOS to 12.1.

To Update Elements, Request you to please Launch and Close Elements Organizer and leave your system idle, depending on your interent connection speed - the update will be applied automatically and should fix the launch issue for PSE.

In case if the automatic update fails, Please install the update for E2022 manually from Elements Organizer.

Please refer to release notes for more details around E2022.1 Update: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/release-note/update.html

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines