• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image malfunction comes with unwelcome superimposed graph lines

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Photoshop successfully for some years now, but suddenly a glitch has appeared. Whenever I open a new file (as in: "File New . . . Blank File," or "File New . . . Image from Clipboard"), it comes with a superimposed grid of graph lines. They look just like graph paper. But I never selected such a feature and would like to get rid of it. Can anybody help me to restore my Adobe Photoshop program back to normal?

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the kind of overlay grid, you are talking about?  If so, you have probably pressed Ctrl+' by mistake.  Press Ctrl plus the apostrophe key again and it will disappear. 

Snap_2022.08.16_9h27m22s_001.png

Or go to the View menu and uncheck the Grid menu item.

Snap_2022.08.16_9h30m55s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You talk about photoshop, not PSE, this is a Photoshop Elements page, but here's your answer: 

2022-08-16_102212.png

2022-08-16_102903.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines