Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import keywords and tags PE 2021

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had a fatal crash, and lost my old PE 2018 catalog. I always saved the metadata to the files.

I just bought PE 2021 and imported all my photo's. During import PE found the old tags & keywords, and suggested to import these. So far so good....

Before I could agree to the import of all my keywords and tags PE 2021 crashed. After restart all the photo's are imported, but not the keywords and tags. I can't find any way to import them now....?

Any help would be appreciated!

WvK

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anyone out there?  😉

I could really use some help....

thanks!

WvK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 03, 2021 Oct 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I had a fatal crash, and lost my old PE 2018 catalog. I always saved the metadata to the files.

I just bought PE 2021 and imported all my photo's. During import PE found the old tags & keywords, and suggested to import these. So far so good....

Before I could agree to the import of all my keywords and tags PE 2021 crashed. After restart all the photo's are imported, but not the keywords and tags. I can't find any way to import them now....?

Any help would be appreciated!

WvK

By @WvK

Don't you see an 'Imported keywords tags' category in the tags panel in the right?

That's where you normally find keywords from a new import.

Otherwise, create a new empty catalog and import again from files and folders. That will not create duplicates on your drives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines