• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing and Using a Template

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a .pdf template that I want to use in Elements. First, how do I bring it into Elements and, second, how do I work with it?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This template seems to be given you to produce a printed output.  It's not exactly clear how you intend to use it.

In any event, here are the steps to follow:

1. Go to File>Open and navigate to where the pdf file is stored on your computer. 
  2. Select the template file and click Open.  This will open an Import PDF dialog and (unless your particular use indicates otherwise) simply click OK. 
  3. The file will open in the Editor.  It has a transparent background with the frame and written instructions underneath.
  4. Now open the photo you want to place within the frame.
  5. With the photo selected, go to the Photo Bin and click and drag the Frame on top of the photo.
  6. A new layer with the frame template  will appear over the photo. 
  7. Adjust the handles around the frame layer to adjust the frame around the photo and then click the green checkmark.

Hope this helps.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.03.24_15h49m50s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Added:  I took another look at your template and now I see it is for printing a face mask.  If that is the case, don't change the size of the template layer.  Instead, you will move and/or resize the photo layer to fit within the mask template.  (Double-click on the photo layer so that it is not a background layer that can't be moved around.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines