• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In 'HELP', stitching photos together ilisted..

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yet that does not take me to instructions for doing so.  Is it possible to do that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

The online Help that Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 points to is the latest Photoshop Elements User Guide - currently Photoshop Elements 2021 - so is about five versions ahead of the version you have installed on your computer.

To view the actual Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Help you need to go to this page and download the PDF for Elements 14:

Help for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements

I've recorded a short video to demonstrate how you can create a Photo Collage Project in Adobe Phot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

About stitching photos together: I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 14.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose you are wanting to create a panorama by stitching several overlapping pictures?

That's called "Photomerge panorama".

You can start the process either from the editor or the organizer (my preferred choice). Note that PSE14 was especially buggy with that tool. It's not a PSE version I have kept on my computer.

From the organizer, select your files, menu Edit > Photomerge > Photomerge panorama.

If that is what you are trying to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but no, that's not my intention. I want to have a collage;
several photos in one photo, but separate. I'm thinking that it isn't
possible in Elements 14, but I don't know that it isn't. It should be;
it's a simpler action than what you described. 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a photo collage is a basic function of editing that is, of course, available in Elements 14.  I'm not sure why you think there are no instructions available, but I agree that the links in the online HelpX articles have been updated and are not specifically related to Elements 14.   Nevertheless, the basic principles are the same.  Take a look at the instructions found here.  Parts of the interface will look slightly different than Elements 14 but they should give you a good guide.  If you need more help, let us know and we can give you more detailed assistance.  It would help us help you if you gave us a better description of what you want to achieve.  For example, how many photos you want and your desired layout.  The possibilities are endless.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.05.30_13h57m23s_000_SnapCollage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!  I will keep trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The online Help that Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 points to is the latest Photoshop Elements User Guide - currently Photoshop Elements 2021 - so is about five versions ahead of the version you have installed on your computer.

To view the actual Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Help you need to go to this page and download the PDF for Elements 14:

Help for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Elements

I've recorded a short video to demonstrate how you can create a Photo Collage Project in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021. The process is roughly the same in Elements 14.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the trouble you went to.  I'm sure it will help, as i keep trying!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines