• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Images into an Exiting jpeg file

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me how I can take an existing photo that has been edited and place it into another photo that has not been edited, using PS Elements 2021? I have attached a copy of the edited file for your review This is a pdf file, but I also have it stoed as a jpeg file. Thank you.

TOPICS
Actions , How to , Mac , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

1. Open the non-edited file. Minimize this for now.

2. Open the edited file, and with one of  the selection tools, e.g. lasso tool or selection brush, select the dog. Once the  selection is complete, go to Edit menu>copy to place the selection on the clipboard

3. Go back to the non-edited file from step #1, then go to Edit>paste.

4. Activate the move tool and position the dog to suit.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open the non-edited file. Minimize this for now.

2. Open the edited file, and with one of  the selection tools, e.g. lasso tool or selection brush, select the dog. Once the  selection is complete, go to Edit menu>copy to place the selection on the clipboard

3. Go back to the non-edited file from step #1, then go to Edit>paste.

4. Activate the move tool and position the dog to suit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@hats Thank you for taking the time out of your day to proivde me with the correct answer! I really do appreciate your knowledge,  helpfullness and consideration in putting me on the right track. Who says people only care about themsleves these days? You have proven otherwise!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines