• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installatio

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello. how can I install photoshop/premiere elements 2019 and lightroom 6 to an iMac; I have the CD-disc with the licence key (serial number), but my iMac doesn't have a CD entry. Does anyone know, where I can install this two programs online? Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you running?

If it's Mac Catalina (macOS 10.15.x) then you cannot install your software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download Elements 2019 here.  But hurry, because the link will probably disappear if Elements comes out with a new version.  Based on past history, this may happen in the near future. 

And note John Waller's comment that it won't work on a Catalina OS.

As for Lightroom, you can copy the disc to a USB thumb drive (perhaps using a friend's computer) and install from the thumb drive.  Or you can purchase a relatively cheap external optical drive.  They cost about $20 in the US.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines