I'm taking just a wild guess here. I notice from the screenshot that the installation may be installing an English version of the program but the computer language is German (or perhaps the other way around). You must select the correct language as part of the installation and cannot change it later. Did you do that?
If you are continuing to have problems, I suggest you start a chat session with Adobe support. You can do so by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.
Actually, I spoke too quickly. I took another look at the screenshot, and what I thought was some indication that English was the chosen language was in fact German. Unfortunately, it has been more than 50 years since I learned some German, but I'm glad I remembered enough to correct my mistake.
Acutally, it is both in German and that was not the issue - for some unknown reason, the window seems to be frozen. Mouse clicks didn't work - had to use the keyboard and scroll down, while in the second phase I managed to get trough via the tab key - no idea what went wrong. Also contacted the Adobe support last night, but they didn't succeed. So was a bit luck by despearabtly trying everything that I got it installed. Never saw something like that and have no idea why it happened.
Problem was solved