Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation of Photoshop Elements 2021 blocked

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, 

Tried to install Photoshop Elements 2021, but once I have signed on, I only see the installation window - can't select anything, there is no button to continue. Any idea what the problem is? I have a Windows 10 PC. Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm taking just a wild guess here. I notice from the screenshot that the installation may be installing an English version of the program but the computer language is German (or perhaps the other way around).  You must select the correct language as part of the installation and cannot change it later.  Did you do that? 

If you are continuing to have problems, I suggest you start a chat session with Adobe support.  You can do so by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I spoke too quickly.  I took another look at the screenshot, and what I thought was some indication that English was the chosen language was in fact German.  Unfortunately, it has been more than 50 years since I learned some German, but I'm glad I remembered enough to correct my mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acutally, it is both in German and that was not the issue - for some unknown reason, the window seems to be frozen. Mouse clicks didn't work - had to use the keyboard and scroll down, while in the second phase I managed to get trough via the tab key - no idea what went wrong. Also contacted the Adobe support last night, but they didn't succeed. So was a bit luck by despearabtly trying everything that I got it installed. Never saw something like that and have no idea why it happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem was solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines