• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installation PH Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo! Ich mußte meinen PC neu aufsetzen und möchte jetzt mein PH Elements 2020 wieder installieren. Leider erscheint immer die Meldung das ich mein Betriebssystem aktualisieren soll, da das jetzige nicht unterstützt wird. ich habe die aktuellste Version von Win11 mit dem aktuellen Edge Browser. 

Kann mir jemand

helfen?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Install the Creative Cloud desktop app. No need to subscribe.

https://helpx.adobe.com/de/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Then install PSE 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo John!

Danke für den Hinweis. Hat funktioniert ,aber wie kann ich die Creative Cloud wieder vom Rechner entfernen? jetz bekomme ich ständig Update-Angebote für Programme, die ich gar nicht aktiviert habe. Hast du da einen Tip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not John, but see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

I had the same problem with installing PSE 2020 on Windows 11 and installing the CC app worked.

Instead of uninstalling it, I just disabled it and the Adobe updater apps in Startup in Task Manager.

If you use CCleaner, there is a Startup Tool that can also do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is my understanding that the Creative Cloud application is now an integral part of the licensing verification for Elements. You may run into problems if you delete it from your computer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines