• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just received elements 2019 as an update on DVD.  I cannot get beyond the preference screen, it will not fully expand showing only language and part of preferred file location.

I am running Window 10 and have a 24 inch monitor set to 1920 by 1200 the recommended settings. text size set to 100% (recommended).

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Could you please share a screenshot for the issue that you are facing? Is it a truncated window of installer?

If the above is true, that you have a truncated installer window, and you are not able to see the install button, then could you please try to use 'TAB' key to navigate the buttons present on installer window, this should set the focus on 'Install' button, and should be able to install the product successfully.

In case if use the keyboard keys doesnot work, please have a look at the follow

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2018 Nov 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share a screenshot for the issue that you are facing? Is it a truncated window of installer?

If the above is true, that you have a truncated installer window, and you are not able to see the install button, then could you please try to use 'TAB' key to navigate the buttons present on installer window, this should set the focus on 'Install' button, and should be able to install the product successfully.

In case if use the keyboard keys doesnot work, please have a look at the following thread, and try the silent installation command, which would successfully install the product on your machine.

Re: Elements 2019 free trial installation screen

Please let us know in case of any queries or issues while trying the silent installation command.

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just want to say thank you so much for your help.  You exceeded my expectations as I was quite sceptical about using the system.  A few clicks and everything was sorted.

Regards

Paul W.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines