• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Photoshop Elements 2020

New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased software license download card for Photoshop Elements 2020 but after 6 attempts have not been able to install software. I have serial number etc but download reaches 6% stops for a while, starts again and download stops completely at 7% and I receive an installation failed message with error code 117. Unfortunately I am not exceptionally computer literate and the instructions when I go to the error code page make little sense to me. Has anybody had the same problem and how did you resolve. Am I better off going to a computer shop to have them install? Would appreciate any advice. Many thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Thank you for your response. Thanks to assistance of Customer Care team, Problem has been resolved and installation is now complete.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. Thanks to assistance of Customer Care team, Problem has been resolved and installation is now complete.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines