• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Premier & Photoshop Elements 2019

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I install Photoshop & Premier Elements 2019 on new computer without CD drive?  I still have the original installation serial numbers from when I bought the software 2-years ago.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would assume you registered your software with Adobe and maybe have an account. Once you log on to your account it should show what software you have. Alas it will not have a download link but a chat line. Do it during business hours where a live tech person will be there. Now if its impossible for a download there are USB CD/DVD drives available online and will work on Mac or Windows. They run around 30$US.

--lou cioccio--

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

. . .  or you can copy the contents of the disc to a USB thumb drive and install from that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines