• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing PS 7.0 On Surface [Elements]

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone; so I am running into an issue on my surface I've recently purchase. I was attempting to install my Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 which I have on disk to the machine but was told I needed an update. After going to update page I was met by an 7.0.3 update, but when I press the download button I'm taken to page that displays this message:

Not Found

The requested URL /pub/adobe/premiereel/win/7.x/Elements703_Patch.zip was not found on this server.

If anyone can help me it would be very much appricated.

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 7 was released in 2008 for Windows XP and Windows Vista and isn't compatible with Windows 10.  PSE 2020 is 25% off regular price right now through 4/19, I hope that helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The update is no longer available to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines