• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to enhance/unblur a picture background?

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently trying to figure out which product might do what I need done, if any.  I have a picture that was taken on an iPhone 2nd gen SE.  The focus was on an object about arms length from the camera.  I am trying to figure out where the photo was taken and need to enhance the background to see if it somewhere familiar. I do not have experience with Adobe photo products and really don't want to purchase something that will be useless.  I am not clear on 2 things- 1 can this be done in Elements? 2 If I have no experience, will I be able to do it? Any help is appreciated. I have added the photo encase that helps

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that image that you posted is what you want to fix, I don't think that there is any software package that can do that.

It almost looks like a finger in front of the lens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 100% useless.  You have to have information in the raw image, and for the most part you simple don't have that- anything of use.

2024-06-20_161526.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glenn has gotten about as much information as you can get out of that photo.  But did you post the whole photo?  It has a very low resolution.  The iPhone SE had a 12 MP camera.  Your image is far smaller than that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines