• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is My Elements 2022 registered sucessfuly?

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I know if my Elements 2022 has registered successfully?

I have the trial version on my Windows 11 laptop, after messing around on it I liked what I seen and purchased the licence (Redemption code) from Amazon UK. Signed into my adobe account entered the redemption code and received the licence/serial number.

Entered and activated the serial number in the trial version which seemed to go ok, the nag screen asking if I want to buy or activate the program no longer appears.

In my Adobe account/plans & payments/Activated devices shows "No Activated Devices".

Does this take some time to appear in my account?

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It can take 24 hours for it to appear in your account.

Try signing in to your Adobe account, sign out of your Adobe account, restart your computer, and then sign in to your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements does not show up in the activated devices of your Adobe account. That is only for subscription service software.  Elements will show up in the Products Page of your account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines