• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Photoshop Elements 10 compatible on Windows 11?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo!
Can some one tell me if Photoshop Premiere wirks with Windows 11? I checked this ou but somehow it doesnt function. Maybe I did something wrong
I would appreciate your help! Thanks!!

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. 

The latest version of Premier Elements is said to be compatible with Windows 11.

Please check this for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html.

Let us know if this helps. 

Regards,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install Photoshop Elements 10 on my Windows 11 platform.  The install fails to install a device driver PxHlpa64.sys.    This is a SONIC/ROXIO DVD burner driver - I don't have this device, so how can I stop PSE10 from loading it during the install?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to your Windows\System32\Drivers and rename that pxhlpa64.sys to something else or delete it. To be safe do this in the C:\Program files (x86)\common files\sonic shared" directory and anywhre else you can find it as well. Your machine will now reboot just fine and photoshop elements 10 will run fine. That driver is not compatible with windows 11 but doesn't seem to do anything anyway. Appears to have something to do with DVD burning help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search for the driver on your computer and delete (or rename) it.

Elements 10 is working fine on my Win 11 machine, but that may be because I upgraded my OS from Win 10 and have not yet had to reinstall it.  Here is the location of the file on my machine:

Ashampoo_Snap_Sunday, May 7, 2023_11h49m21s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines