• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is PSE 14 on Disc Compatible with Mojave?

Explorer ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook Pro and PSE 14 on disc. I'm running Mojave 10.14.6. Should I anticipate any problems when installing this software on disc?  I have a DVD-ROM drive.

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If you have a disc to install Photoshop Elements 14, there should not be any problems unless your application setup is working correctly. 

There are however some known issues with Photoshop Elements 14 running on macOS Mojave. Checkout this article for details and solution: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/editor-does-not-start-freezes-mac-mojave.html

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 17, 2020 May 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Akash. I have noted the link you sent. When I am ready to try to install with the disc, I will let you know what happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wasn't successful using the disc so I just downloaded from the Internet. That worked. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines