• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is PSE 14 still available to buy for one off fee?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to upgrade from PSE 10 but my camera (Canon 760D) is not supported after PSE version 14 (it requires ACR 9.0). I have windows 7 which further reduces my options. Is PSE 14 able to buy as a download? I prefer to stick with CR2 files rather than convert to DNG files. Thank you.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-14-direct-download-links-premiere.html

Above is link for download. Follow instructions carefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, the only thing I can't find is the price? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still find photoshop elements 2019 that is supported on windows 7 64 bit at places like  B&H

B&H is a reputable company so there shouldn't be any issues with buying it from them.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1433830-REG/adobe_65292215_photoshop_elements_2019_mac.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I should have stated that I live in the UK.  Sadly B&H doesnt ship to UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still download and install PSE 2019 directly from Adobe. You could test if free for 30 days to ensure compatibility with W7. If you decide to buy after testing, there is no need to uninstall. Simply input the serial number obtained from your retailer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you . My Canon 760 D camera isnt supported after PSE 14/ACR 9.0.  I am reluctant to upgrade higher than PSE 14 as I would lose the ability to use ACR. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be supported in all subsequent versions. I guess the problem will be finding a copy to purchase. I would take care with auction sites which are known for piracy. You may be able to get a copy shipped from the US e.g. Costco, Amazon etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>>>My Canon 760 D camera isnt supported after PSE 14/ACR 9.0.

See https://helpx.adobe.com/au/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html

The column header says "Minimum Camera Raw plug-in version required". So that camera was FIRST supported in Elements 14/ACR 9.0. It's also supported in all subsequent versions up to and including the current version Elements 2020/ACR 12.x.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines