• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Auto Align layers option available in any version of Photoshop elements?

New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering if  the Auto Align layers option is available in any version of Photoshop Elements.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends what you mean by auto align.  If you are talking about a panorama or exposure photomerge, then yes, but only in a Guided Edit.  However, there is a reasonably priced add-on program that has a more flexible auto-align option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response!

I'm taking about the Auto Align Layer option for when you want to perfectly align 2 identical layers. I know the option is on Photoshop but I'm not sure if it is available on PE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, your question is unclear.  You can align two layers, using the Move tool.

Snap_2022.05.25_17h2m0s_002.png

Align-layers.gif

But there is no manual alignment tool in Elements for merging exposure brackets or focus stacking, etc..  As I indicated in my earlier post, there is a cheap add-on that will peform the same alignment actions as the full Photoshop alignment tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines