• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to move menu items?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to move menu items in Elements 2020 Expert Mode? I rarely use the auto fixes. I would like brightness/contrast and levels to be more easily accessible. iMac desktop..

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer is no.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This video shows a way to selectively hide menu items using a plugin named Elements+.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to hide items..I want to pull "brightness/contrast" and "levels" out of a third menu (lighting) and make them directly accessible under a main menu heading. Come on Adobe. Why make three steps when one will do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In time, you'll develop what's called muscle memory and moving your mouse in an L pattern will seem really easy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

haha..With every update of anything these days, my muscles get new practice. Doesn't always feel like progress.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines