• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issue with a serial number

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 & Premiere Elements 2020 Bundle from Dell. But I didn't receive serial/redemption numbers. I tried to call to dell support 24/7  but they're closed lol. And my order history in Adobe profile is empty also. How I can get serial/redeem number with no Dell and Adobe. Thank you

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements. Since you purchased from Dell, you might try them again on Monday during normal business hours.

Do not respond to scammers who may PM you purporting to be Adobe. Report them instead using the ellipses menu.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, be sure you are using Dell Support with a Dell URL. I used Google and the first link that came up was not from Dell, although it did say 24/7.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought it from Dell, only Dell can get you a redemption code or serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I second that... every time you try to use Google to get support, the scammers are waiting to steal your money and worse. They pay Google to come high in the listings, because they make a lot of money from people needing help...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines