• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Live Preview

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone, I am a Blogger and use to run my own Websites. Recently, i started a website www.paintballgod.com and posted different Images and Informgrahpics via Adobe. But the speed of my website gets slow. My question is how i can optimize my Website Speed while using Bulk Adobe Images. 

Thanks

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

72 or 96 ppi is fine for online, zero reason to use 300 dpi images for a website, unless it's phtography related. The thumbnails 

The thubnail images are way too big for their use:  908 x 422 (may 402?) is way too big for the thumbails on this page.  I viewed the page source to get that info. 

I looked at the page source for some of your other porduct pages as well- same story there: fore the purpose they are being used your thumbnails are generally too big-- you could easily reduce their size by 50% and they would dispaly fine.

2021-03-16_152807.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines