• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JPEGs opening in a Camera Raw pop-up all of a sudden

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need help, please. All of a sudden my JPEGs are opening in a pop-up window titled "Camera Raw" and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I just want them to open up normally in my Expert tab like they were doing yesterday. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only known case where a jpeg opens automatically in Camera Raw is when it has been edited before voluntarily in Camera Raw from the editor (menu Open in camera raw) or from the full Photoshop or from Lightroom. This is true if you open such a jpeg from the editor or the organizer. Since you say the same files did open yesterday in the regular editor, could you check that other jpegs do the same, for instance a few test jpegs shots from your camera?

In the meantime, you only have to click the 'Open' button in the camera raw plugin to get back to the regular editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines