• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

keine Miniaturansichten im Organizer

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe Photoshop-Elements 2022 als Testversion geladen. Wenn ich die Dateien der neusten Fuji-Kamera GFX 100S im Organizer lade, werden diese nicht als Bild-Datei angezeigt. Sondern ich erhalte ein Fragezeichen.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded test images from the GFX100S in the Fuji .RAF raw format. They open as expected in the ACR module and in the editor, but I get the same problem as yours when looking into the organizer.

That's the first time I see an issue in the Organizer when the file opens ok in the ACR module and the editor.

Updating thumbnails does not work either.

I would post the same question again in the Camera Raw forum (link in the right part of this forum).

In the meantime, I suggest you open a reasonable batch of 10 pictures at a time in the ACR module, select all and open all in the editor. Then save a jpeg version as a version set. That jpeg will be shown as top of version set in the organizer browsing space.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/camera-raw/ct-p/ct-camera-raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci Michel, danke für den Tip!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just noticed that the size of that sample raw file is about 205MB, which is unusual. My own Fuji X100S raws are only 32 MB. I suppose that's the limitation for the organizer. Is such a big file size expected for that new camera?

Also see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/maximum-image-size-limits-photoshop.html

The current pixels size of that image is about 102 megapixels, which means you should use the Registry change to be able to get the correct display of the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines