• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keine Vorschau beim Importieren von Canon Raw Dateien (cr2) in Photoshop Elements 2022

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe das Problem, dass ich beim Importieren von RAW-Dateien in Photoshop Elements 2022 über "Datei -> Fotos und Videos laden -> Aus Kamera und Kartenleser" keine Vorschau der Bilder angezeigt bekomme. Es werden nur Platzhalter angezeigt. Bei jpgs wird eine Vorschau dargestellt. Kann ich das irgendwo einstellen, damit ich die zu selektierenden Bilder als Vorschau sehen kann?

Screenshot 2022-10-08 Bilderimport.png

Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe und viele Grüße

Gerd Hildebrand

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

This is a random problem that probably happens because of hardware/RAM issues.  I notice that you are importing over 1300 files from your camera.  It probably takes an enormous amount of memory to preview those raw files.  You may also notice that there are no thumbnails for video files which is the intended behavior.  I'm afraid you will have to import the files and cull them from the catalog if that is your reason for viewing the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a random problem that probably happens because of hardware/RAM issues.  I notice that you are importing over 1300 files from your camera.  It probably takes an enormous amount of memory to preview those raw files.  You may also notice that there are no thumbnails for video files which is the intended behavior.  I'm afraid you will have to import the files and cull them from the catalog if that is your reason for viewing the thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
many thanks for your help. It worked like this.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to test it before, so I only got in touch now.
Best regards and thanks again.
Gerd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines