• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Launching PSE 2020

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop Elements 2020 a few days ago and have been unable to get the program to lauch.  It downloads and installs fine but Photo editor won't open.  I get error messages from Creative Cloud saying it failed to synch.  Do I need to have an active Creative Cloud active in order to use Elements?  I don't want to pay Adobe for a service I don't need!  Everything can be managed and stored on my computer.

iMac running MacOS Mojave

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need a Creative Cloud subscription in order to use Elements. 

Elements 2021 was released yesterday.  I suggest you contact Adobe support by clicking on the blue Contact Us button which you will find on the Adobe.com website under the Support menu.  Given the problems you are having, you should be able to get them to exchange Elements 2020 for Elements 2021.  If you are still having difficulties with installation, the Adobe Support should be able to help you.  If you are willing, they will take remote control of your computer to solve problems like these.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!  I will contact Adobe directly and hope for the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines