• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layers panel and tool options are missing

Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2020 has suddenly opened with both the layers panel and the tool option bar missing. It appears that they go beyond the screen size.  Earlier tody I connected my MacBook air, running Big sur, to an HDMI connection on a projector.  I used the Apple HDMI adaptor.  Now I can't use the same version of Photoshiop elemnts (2020) that I used this morning.  It appears that the editor workspace is zoomed in so that parts of the screen are missing.

I went to an Apple support chat and have reset the SMC and the NVRAM without results.  It appears that the problem is only with the elements app.  My desktop window is fine.

Help!

Mary Lou

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change what the arrow is pointing to. EDIT> PREFERENCES

2021-11-13_171043.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2021 Nov 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am working on a MacBook Air running Big Sur.  My Preferences didn't offer the selection you showed.

I gave up and uninstalled Elements 2020.  I then downloaded a fresh copy and it is working corretly.

Mary Lou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines