• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Learning To Use PSE 2020

Advocate ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me, the most difficult part of learning to use PSE has been learning the technical lingo and how all of the different adjustments affect a photo. Also, the fact that there's NO prompting for what step is needed next to execute an edit holds me back. After 24 years you'd think they could have added a feature to prompt you for what's next. There's lots of space for a few words of prompting help in the bottom toolbar. Many years ago, I learned to use Bentley MicroStation CADD very effectively partly because they used prompting for what was needed next to finish an operation in a drawing. PSE is NOT a user-friendly program. JMO!

--
Walter in Davie, FL
TOPICS
Feature request , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum, not Adobe corporate. Your suggestions re this issue are best directed to Adobe directly.

There are several books available at Amazon & other retailers for just this purpose. By the way, that is how I started out to learn about the use of the software.

Here is a link to Adobe's user guide:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Walter you make an important point and this is the reason Adobe has been adding to the Guided Edits with each new version. They provide a step by step workflow for many situations, with the ability to continue in Expert mode, if required. But I think the best way to learn is hands-on which I think you like. So just give us a shout whenever you have a specific need and in that way you also help others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We look forward to your progress. If you encounter a problem, feel free to come back here for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines